The centre of psychosomatic medicine at Oberwaid Private Clinic offers outpatient and residential treatment modalities.
- Preventive counselling and coaching
- Outpatient diagnosis and exploration of treatment options
- Outpatient continuation of therapy
Residential psychosomatic rehabilitation at the centre of psychosomatic medicine at Oberwaid Private Clinic offers intensive multimodal therapy. In addition to psychotherapy encompassing psychodynamic therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy and systemic approaches, considerable emphasis is placed on creative, relaxation and physical therapy offerings.
An individual treatment plan is drawn up to meet the specific individual diagnosis and goals.
Elements of therapy
- Analysis of the workplace situation and coaching
- One-to-one psychotherapy
- Interactive, topic-centred group dialogue
- Couples and family counselling sessions
- Medical treatment including (psycho-)pharmacotherapy
- Art and creative therapy
- Dietary advice
- Stress coping techniques
- Targeted information on the basic mechanisms and effects of stress
- Stress management training
- Active and passive relaxation techniques
- Sport and exercise therapy
- Exercise therapy in the water, water shiatsu