One of the most important aspects of your Swiss vacation is your choice in accommodation. For a relaxing and luxurious stay, consider booking a high-end hotel that is established, reputable, and known for maintaining and delivering excellent standards. Luxury accommodation often comes with perks that you may not find elsewhere, such as world class medical care, spacious surroundings, nature, a full wellness centre, and excellent cuisine. Here is an in-depth look at some of the benefits of staying at a luxury accommodation in Switzerland.
- Gorgeous, spacious rooms – Bright and airy rooms are cosy with warm tones, finished with hardwood floors, and redefining what hotel rooms should look and feel like. Hence, you can enjoy a more blissful slumber without feeling like you are in a hospital or in strange, uncomfortable surroundings. Each well-decorated room is well-appointed with all the basics, plus free Wi-Fi. Suites have their own sitting and dining areas.
- Long-term stays – For extended vacations, an ideal luxury accommodation in Switzerland comes with special rates for stays spanning two months or more. Get in touch with the hotel to learn about extended-stay discounts, too.
- Spacious and relaxing lounges – The lobby is light and airy, making it ideal for meetings and lounging while having cake, coffee, and other drinks. Each floor has lounge areas where you can serve yourself some coffee or tea. Luxury hotels in Switzerland can have a library and a games room, and a quiet space where you can isolate yourself to entertain your thoughts.
- Scheduled activities – Luxury accommodations offer activities to keep you fit or help you relax. Some of the best hotels arrange yoga, walking, and stimulating workouts.
- Health spa – Treat yourself to luxurious spa and Swiss treatments to re-energise and rejuvenate yourself.
- The finest cuisine – Luxury hotels have fine dining restaurants where the food is prepared by highly trained chefs who use locally sourced and fresh ingredients. Some restaurants have weekend specials you should not miss, too, such as Sunday BBQs and buffets.